Tagged by Melody:
Question 1 – Where were you five years ago?
1. Ithaca, NY
2. Not thinking about kids
3. The Hanshaw Trio was in the middle of recording our CD
4. I was also working on the score for Cornell’s short nature film
5. Blogging anonymously as The Irksome Girl
Question 2 – Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Would love to see Amy still in the Montessori school
2. More steps forward in the food journey; raw milk perhaps, or free range poultry
3. Maybe I would have been part of getting an Edible Schoolyard project locally
4. Have a band again
5. Making clothes that fit me and look nice
Question 3 – What is (was) on your to do list today?
1. Fold the laundry
2. Get dressed and make beds
3. Out to lunch with friends for Mark’s birthday
4. Drink tons of water and get rest in hopes of killing the sore throat bug
5. Make scones
Question 4 – What 5 snacks do you enjoy? (Okay, so I’m thinking, NOT desserts)
3. Homemade juice popsicle
4. Chips and good fresh salsa
5. Pepper parmesan popcorn
Question 5 – What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off the house
2. Fund projects and charities that I care about
3. Stop shopping at the supermarket
4. Go to Ghana to meet the child we sponsor
5. Record the next CD